Get your marketing done with a proven system that is more transparent, efficient and accountable. From marketing planning & strategy to operational programs and digital transformation projects. Your new direction in marketing starts here.
I’m a strategic marketing consultant based in Orange, NSW.
I specialise in helping small businesses plan more effectively for long term brand positioning whilst also meeting short term sales objectives..
Many businesses throughout regional Australia have great ideas but don't have the resources or skills to bring them to market quickly and efficiently. My focus is to help these businesses to transform their marketing operations to find more efficiencies and accountability in their investments. When it comes to investing in digital marketing transformation projects, I can unpack the complex features and benefits of a digital strategy and deliver a clear and highly actionable marketing plan for your brand.
Strategically planning for the long term is essential, and many businesses get bogged down in the daily fog of needing to fill short term cashflow pressures. By spending more time on the bigger picture, the short term gains will come. Patience and perseverance are virtues every good marketer and small business owner must have to succeed. It would give me great pleasure to work through this with you.
Don't waste precious time and money trying to invest in marketing until you have the right strategic and operational roadmap in place. The key to setting up marketing success is people, more than technology or process. You need a marketing operation that mobilises people power, from internal to external resources. More importantly, you need to have courage and the conviction to invest when all others are running away in fear!
After understanding your specific situation and goals, I adjust my process to support your needs and build the people power to make it happen. Although I offer a variety of marketing consulting and coaching programs, I still approach each project with the same goal; to produce sustainable results for your company with the least amount of struggle and to build expectations early of my exit strategy.
The sooner you can be up and running with your new marketing strategy and operational framework, the better your outcomes.
With access to the right tools, you and your team can be more productive and efficient with marketing operations. Let me demonstrate by booking a marketing audit workshop.
From studio product photography to event, real estate and even specialised travel and landscape adventure photography, we can provide cost efficient imagery content to support any marketing project
An investment in new and efficient marketing tactics involving digital tools such as email marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), content marketing and digital advertising holds the best value for businesses of any size and sector when investing in shorter, more targeted sales activation programs.
Check out the 10 essential ingredients to executing digital marketing in the video below.
Different companies need a variety of support options depending on their business goals and performance. One approach to providing marketing advisory and project management support does not fit all.
You should only use a marketing consultant if:
1. You need to fill a short-term staffing need to execute an important strategic or operational project.
2. To fill a marketing interim role until permanent staff is placed.
3. Staffing for projects that are outside the core of your business offerings and team skill sets, such as digital marketing transformations.
4. To manage any assignments that require highly-specialised knowledge and experience.
Consultants provide experience, knowledge, and perspective that is difficult to find in resources in other professions. They are also highly experienced and motivated in delivering results quickly to prove their value and secure stronger relationships over the long term.
Good! You should never operate a business being dependent on permanently relying on outsourcing services to consultants. I believe I've failed if you become dependent on me once you’ve achieved defined milestones.
In every consulting engagement, I work with you and the team as an ongoing knowledge transfer, but with a clear exit strategy in place. This makes my transition out of your business smooth and also keeps costs down over the course of the project.
Sure! The first initial consultations, whether in person or over the phone, are essential first steps in getting to the core of your challenges and to determine if I am the right consultant to get you to your goals. Contact me today to schedule a free and confidential discussion.
Depending on your goals, I leverage many components to customise the perfect solution for your marketing needs. Given my experience in B2C and B2B advertising, marketing strategy and digital tactics, I tend to focus most of my efforts on implementing new digital transformation programs and support senior management teams with pre-financial year strategic planning and budget setting services.
This is just a sample of the challenges and solutions that I have solved in the past for businesses:
1. Social media strategy, operations and campaign optimisation
2. Inbound marketing programs. Content strategy, creation and optimisation
3. Market expansion strategies and customer reach
4. New CRM database implementation and data health practices
5. New email marketing and trigger automation programs
6. New business websites and eCommerce operations and CMS platforms
7. Online and Offline traffic driving strategies and engagement
8. Brand & Customer Experience design and operational rollout
9. Executing new acquisition and retention strategies
10. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
11. Digital integration, development, execution and outsourcing
12. New marketing team staffing support and recruitment
13. Agency/Supplier review and procurement
14. Team coaching and training
15. Develop a program to help diagnose problems, build a simple strategy and tactics to support that strategy
16. Design the appropriate tactical mix: pricing, product, distribution and communications